Followers


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weigh In

Good Morning! Last week I did really good with everything, I ate, exercised and drank water like I should.  Yesterday I knew hubby and I were having a date night so I really watched what I ate.  I took the kids to McDonalds yesterday morning for breakfast since we still do not have a new fridge (new one being delivered on Wednesday).  I got two plain biscuits.  I ate 1 1/2.  Then for lunch I took the kids to Chick Fillet I had a grilled chicken sandwich no fries and a Diet Dr. Pepper.  Then nothing else until we went to dinner.  We dropped the kids off with the sitter and went a saw Iron Man...his choice.  The movie theater we went to is called The Movie Tavern.  They serve you your dinner while you watch your movie...cool huh?! I orderd little chicken sliders with fries and had a real Coke.  It was good and I got full really fast.  I didn't get refills on my Coke but I had to have that one.  I was a real caffine junky and it did taste good to have that one.  I wanted to get a piece of cake but resisted.  It was a good night with my sweet husband. 

This morning I got up went to the bathroom it was time to weigh.  I always get nervous before I weigh because I am scared to see the number go up or no change at all.  But...I lost 3.2 lbs! I can deal with that! So that makes total 8.2 lost!  I'd say I am on my "weigh"!  Hubby is back with groceries so I can cook breakfast.  Hope everyone has a great and safe Forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment