Followers


Monday, July 18, 2011

Weigh in and weekend update

Well I didn't feel so great about my weigh in this weekend.  I didn't do bad at all last week, maybe should have found more time to get more exercise in.  But I felt deep inside that yesterday's weigh in would not be good.  I lost 1 lb. :(  I really was hoping for more but it could have been worse.  I was kinda down about it yesterday but my hubby made me feel better about it.  I am over it now just gotta keep on trucking, right?  So that brings my total weight loss to 14.2.

On Friday I got my hair cut.  Feels so much better.  I got about 4 inches cut off and he thinned the hell out of it.  My hair so thick and this humidity does not help at all.  Here is a pic of my new hair.

Can't really tell much about it.  It still isn't short but man does it feel better not to have that mane!

Last night we went to the Fair.  We all had a blast. The kids rode soooo many rides.  When I was their age I was scared to ride anything.  Only thing I ever rode was the Merry Go Round until I got older then I ventured out onto the bigger rides.  Charles wanted to ride the big Ferris wheel, that kind where the seat looks like a tea cup.  So all of us rode that.  The kids didn't want to but I made them face that fear and come with us.  (mean mommy I know) But they really liked it!  I have to admit I was a little nervous myself it was so high!  Then the last ride we rode was the Tilt a Whirl.  I forgot how powerful that little ride really is.  The kids rode together and Charles and I rode together.  Our cars were side by side.  It was so fun for us.  First turn of the kids car they were smiling having a great time by the third turn they were holding their hands over their mouth.  I was so concerned by the end of the ride I was not enjoying myself.  When it stopped I went to get the kids.  They looked so queasy.  Then Olivia started throwing up and then I see Tyler behind me throwing up over the rail.  I felt so bad for them.  It was just us left on the ride Charles helping Olivia and me helping Tyler.  It was a pitiful sight.  I felt horrible.  Guess we will have to wait a few years for that ride again.  Here are a few pics of the kids.

And now we are back on Monday.  I started this morning out by eating two egg whites and a piece of whole wheat toast with spray butter.  It was very tasty!  I love spray butter, but thing ever invented. I leave you with a picture of my breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment