Followers


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Friend Makin Mondays...on a Tuesday?

Really hope I am not breaking a huge blogging mistake but I just saw Friend Makin Mondays over at
Sarah's Blog

It looks fun and since I am new to blogging I figured it would help you bloggers out there get to know me! So heeeeerrreee we go!

FMM: Ten Random Questions

1) What do you like most about yourself? My Big Heart, I love my friends and family and would do anything for them.  

2) List three characteristics that you like to have in your friends. Loyalty, ability to set me straight when I am wrong, and a good ear to listen.

3) How often do you brush your teeth? In the mornings and evenings.  Also sometimes in the middle of the day, depends on what I have been eating.  I think everyone sometimes forgets in the evenings.

4) If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? Today?  To Florida to Disney World.  Happiest Place on Earth!

5) Have you ever met anyone from the blog world in person? Nope

6) What is the last show you watched on TV? The Today this morning while getting ready for work.

7) What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear? Right now I have M by Mariah Carey

8) How long ago did you complete your last workout? This morning I walked my morning mile before work.  Hot as hell already too

9) What will you eat for dinner tonight? White chicken chili

10) Share something fun that you did over the weekend.My husband and kiddos went to the fair..had a blast!


1 comment: