There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weigh in...drum roll please

As I said in one of my previous post from this week I was really hoping to lose 3lbs by Friday to make my total loss 30.  I weighed in this morning and.....I lost 4 totally awesome pounds!!!! Bringing my total weight lost to 31 lbs!! Already on my weigh to 40 pounds.  I was so excited I almost cried. I also meet my goal of losing 10 pounds in September.  I ended up losing 11.2 pounds for the month.  I really feel I can do this.  I want to thank all of you for your support, it truly helps! 

Since I have lost another ten pounds I owe you guys progress pics.  You will have to wait in suspense until Monday.  We have a huge full length mirror in the bathroom at work and that is where I will be doing all of my progress pictures at.

Ta Ta for now!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing month you had. I need to follow your lead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Rock it out, rock it out!! So happy for you. It's amazing how each pound and especially each 10 pounds down motivates us. Down on confidence and into self-defeating mentalities for so long has kept us prisoners. It's crazy. No more, my friend - You.Are.Worth.It. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete