Followers


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hodge podge

It's been a while since I have posted.  Been super busy.  Just wanted to first start out..my weigh in.  I only lost .4.  That sucks.  I just didn't exercise enough last week.  I was coming off the back injury and scared to over do it.  Plus I was really HUNGRY last week.  But oh well I started picking it up this week.  Hopefully Saturday I will show a good loss.  I only have two weigh in's left to get to my 10 lb goal this month I need to lose 7 more pounds.

A couple of months I ago I posted about my mother in law.  I told you the doctors said she might have Cancer.  Well she had the tumor out of her neck area and it was benign!! So she is Cancer free!  Thanks for all the prayers back then.

I have had my first NSV.  I was looking for something to wear yesterday and I have a pair of pants I haven't been able to even pull up my thighs.  I was like those aren't gonna fit me but decided to try them on anyway.  Well dang it they fit, zipped and button. I wore them and they even were a tiny bit big in my butt area and I am not one to have the no butt syndrome.  See...
I tried on another pair of capri's (yes too late to wear them now).  I have always had an issue with these fitting me.  I think I have wore them one time, when I had lost weight before.  I put them on a month ago and they looked like this
I was still in my night shirt please look past.  If you can see they are really tight in my upper legs and I didn't take a pic of the butt but they were also very tight and barely fastened.  But at this time I was super excited because I was actually able to get them on.  Yesterday when I tried them on for "shits and giggles" they looked like this.

I don't know if you can tell but they are much loser in my legs, waist and butt.  I could actually wear them if it wasn't cold. 



I also wanted to share one of my favorite meals.
BBQ chicken burritos in a whole wheat tortilla.  Fresh tomato's and rice.  It's so yummy and filling!

Guess that is all I have today.  Have a great one!

7 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE burritos :0) Great news about your mother in law... cancer is so daunting I can imagine her relief! And congrats on the NSV... I was thinking about something similar this morning .. i wore my khakis today and remember how snug they used to be and how i couldn't wait to fit into them.. and now theyre a teeny bit too loose. Such awesomeness :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I love fitting into an old pair of pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, fitting into old pants is the bessst! Happy to hear about your mother in law, that's a relief! :)

    You food.. oh my ... I have chicken cooking and it needs another 20 minutes, but I really need it NOW .. your food tempted me badly :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your NSV! Those burritos look amazing, now you have me craving mexican food LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome. You can really see the difference in those pants.

    I'm so happy for your M-I-L. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding 'new clothes' in my closet and storage boxes. That meal looks delish!

    ReplyDelete