Followers


Monday, October 24, 2011

Weigh in

I weighed in on Saturday and just now getting around to posting.  I lost 2.8 lbs this week.  Woo hoo! Bringing me to 35.8 lost.  Why does it take so long to lose weight but putting it on takes no time?!?  I also checked my measurements.  I did measurements on September 7th when I started the 30 day shred, which I still have not done level 3.  Any way I was surprised when I had hubby to measure me yesterday.  I lost 2 inches in my arms, 2 inches in my calf's, 1.5 in my thighs, 2 in my waist, 0.5 in my bust! That is 8 inches off my body in about a month and a half! I'm super happy with that.  I need to lose 4.2 lbs this week to make my 10 lb month goal.  I hope everyone else is doing good.

8 comments:

  1. Great job on your scale loss and measurements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally make your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great work on losing 2.8lbs and the measurements! Taht is some grat progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Measurements always tell a great story, even if it doesn't seem like progress is made when you look at the scale. Always go back to measurements, how your clothes fit, etc.. Congrats to you. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog but I wanted to say WOW! You are really doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome loss! Seeing it in measurements is so motivating!

    ReplyDelete