Followers


Friday, October 14, 2011

Just checkin in

Hey all! I'm sitting here at work feeling like I am about to fall outta my chair..so sleepy.  I am so ready for the weekend.  I got back into exercising this week, since my back is all better, but I don't feel like I am doing enough.  Monday and Tuesday I rode my exercise bike for 30 minutes each night.  Wednesday night I had lots to do so I didn't workout. Last night the husband and I walked a 1 1/2 miles then I did 20 minutes on the exercise bike.  Today I plan on trying to get to the gym.  I need to start back the 30 day shred (still haven't finished it) I need to complete level 3 but I really do hate it!  Hopefully I can push myself to start that up again.

I have been super hungry lately.  At work, at home..grrr.  I am really trying not to eat but my body is telling me "eat bish eat!".

I leave you with a pic of my kitty cat, she is ready to burn some calories.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck in getting back into your exercise routine, it feels so good once it starts rolling huh. :)

    Maybe you need some small snacks that you can nibble on when that hunger sets in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're doing a lot- especially just getting back into it! Maybe if you eat some stuff with more fiber and/or protein, it will help? I always eat an apple when I'm hungry. Because who got fat from eating too many apples? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through another blog I am following:) I wish you all the best and am excited to follow your weight loss progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kitty on the bike! haha Too bad they can't burn calories for us.

    ReplyDelete