Followers


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time, can I buy some?

UGHHHHH! I feel like I never have enough time.  With a full time job, kids and a husband it is so hard to find time to take care of everything.  Really my day goes like this, wake up, get the kids ready, myself ready, get the kids to the sitter, me to work, pick the kids up, go home, cook dinner for the family, clean up dinner (hubby does that a lot), baths, bedtime.  Not to mention laundry, straightening up the house, grocery shop, ect ect ect.  I need to fit in exersise somewhere in my days I have to.  Just not sure how. I walked the other day. Hubby and I took the kids to the park and he sat with them while I walked then I sat with them while he walked and so on.  That is not my ideal way of doing things.  I have a YMCA membership but hate driving all the way back across town to use it.  I guess I will figure it out someday.  I know there is a way to make this easier on myself I just have to find it.

1 comment:

  1. What I find helpful is putting the kids to bed and walking right after that. Put yourself first. The house can wait. Put laundry on and then hit the road. :). People have suggested to get up early before everyone is awake and g for a walk, but I'm not a morning person. :). I'm so excited to join you on your journey.


    Le

    ReplyDelete