Followers


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Get it in...when you can fit it in

Last night was as busy as any night but I got my walk on!! YAY!  Hubby watched the kids and cleaned the kitchen while I went on my 30 minute walk.  He is great! We live off a street that goes in a complete circle so I walked all the way around that circle and then around my little neighborhood.  I am surprised it didn't take longer.  I am still not where I want to be with the exercise but I am getting there.  However I am eating much more healthy.  I cut out all of my crap.  I also drink water throughout the day and have a Coke Zero for dinner.  That is probably the hardest thing for me.  My Mountain Dew intake was insane.  I love that crap!  But I love myself more ;)

Any of you that look at my blog that picture that is first thing on my page...just to clarify that is not me now.  That picture was probably in 2004 BEFORE my kids.  YUCK!  I don't even know how much I weigh there, and I was eating! WOW! 

I feel good about myself right now and hopefully I can keep up the good work, and I hope the scale shows on Sunday.  I only weigh myself once a week when I first get out of bed.  I take off all my clothes and go to the bathroom before I weigh to make sure its accurate. 

I just saw my husband, on his way to job #2.  He tells me he will walk with me tonight.  We will see.  He is supportive and tries to walk with me but I know he is tired from work.  He works at my company and he works at UPS.  That is a very physical job so I can't blame him if he doesn't want to walk.  But I will be walking!

Well gotta got to do some follow up calls for work.  Be posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment