Followers


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weigh in and other tid bits

I weighed Saturday morning and I lost a total of 1 pound last week.  Ehhh.  I was wanting more but didn't get it.  However this does bring me down to the lowest since I started this, so that is the bright side. 

I was watching something on TV and they said the number one reason for being overweight is stress.  Does that mean your stressed and you eat or does that mean your stressed and your body isn't likely to lose? 
I was stressed last week but I don't think that has to do with me only losing the one pound.  I just really didn't have time to exercise.  I think I got in about 1.5 hours of exercise the whole week.  I had to get together my court documents and get myself prepared.  The 14th I got all of my items to make cakes for my daughters birthday party at Chuck E Cheese...which I stressed over for no reason.  I started baking that night and before having to be at court at 3:30 on the 15th I finished my two cakes.  Now I know this is a weight loss blog but I have to show you the cakes I made for her party....

Then I had court...I went so great.  The ex husband of course lied about everything but the judge gave me full custody, full decision making when it comes to anything for the kids and he has until Friday to set up child support. (since we have been divorced he has given me 40.00 for them)  If he don't go to the child support office he will be in contempt and go to jail for possibly 6 months.  I still allowed him to see them every other weekend, not that he deserves it. 
Saturday was the party and it went so well.  It is always so hot in there though.  When I asked for my bill the hostess said it had already been taken care of.  One of the neighbors that came paid for the whole thing.  Even bought 150 extra tokens for the kids.  How nice is that?

This week is going good so far.  Biked last night for about 30 mins on rolling hills.  I had to take my son to a doctors appointment this morning so before I picked him up from school I walked for about 40 minutes and I plan to get on the bike again tonight.  Hoping to have a good loss this week.  I really wanted to lose 20 pounds this month (big goal I know) I have lost 11. Wouldn't it be great to lose 9 pounds this week?!  I know that is wishful thinking but maybe I can at least lose 4 to finally make it to 50 pounds lost. 

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome gesture from your neighbor! So glad you got all of your court things taken care of, I hope he gets in the C.S. office soon to set that up. :)

    And a pound is a pound!

    ReplyDelete