Followers


Monday, September 12, 2011

Friend Makin Mondays!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section on my page so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



1. What are your talents? I played the trumpet for 7 years...I am also very crafty.

2. What is your best habit? Finishing what I start.

3. If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be? I know it's cheesy but my Hubby. 

4. Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask. I am double jointed in my big toe on my right foot...yep.

5. What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?) Besides this weigh loss nothing I have no other projects going on at the  moment.

6. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My stomach roll....Uggghhh

7. What do you do in your spare time? What spare time?  I have a job, two kids, a husband.. I do like to go to movies and shop when my kids are with their dad. 

8. What is your biggest pet peeve? Empty toilet paper rolls, just replace it!

9. Why do you blog? Support and accountability

10. Are you tidy or messy? TIDY

11. What’s the last song that played on your iPod? Motivation by Kelley Rowland

12. Do you cook? Yes I do...and getting better at it all the time

13. Do you like sports?Collage basketball...GO BIG BLUE!!  (Kentucky)

14. How often do you read and/or watch the news? Usually in the mornings while getting ready for work but I always turn it for my daughter to watch cartoons

15. Did you stick to your new Year’s resolution this year? I don't think I made one.

16. What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011? Holidays with my family.

17. Shoes, sunglasses or handbags? Purses, I love a pretty purse.

18. How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets? I have never slept on them.

19. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes

20. Describe yourself in one word. ummm Persistent

2 comments:

  1. yes I love the purses! yes I hate the stomach roll. Sh*t, go away already - yuck. Cute post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satin sheets are nice, but too slippery! LOL

    ReplyDelete