Followers


Monday, August 15, 2011

Discouraging Weigh In

Yesterday I weighed in. That mean ol' scale said I gained 1.4 lbs. That is not cool scale. Last week I worked out 5 days and ate pretty good.  I don't get it. Booo hoooo! However hubby and I went to the movies and I had some popcorn.  I had not eat much at all that day because I knew I would have some popcorn.  It was so salty.  I also had one of those big movie theater cups full of Pepsi Max. Now Usually I don't drink nowhere near it all but I have had a cough so I drank a lot to keep me from coughing through the movie.  So I'm thinking the salt from the popcorn and the sodium in the Pepsi Max has me retaining water?  This morning I got back on the scale and still no change but I have been peeing all day.  Like big pee's. Sorry TMI.  So maybe water maybe not.  I guess we will see.

Some of you told me to let you know how The Help was.  It was really good.  It's one of those movies that sends you through different emotions.  There was parts that will make you angry, that are parts that will make you cry and there are parts that will make you laugh.  I give it a ten.


Oh and I got my DVD I won over at Shannon's blog.  Thanks so much girl! I will be trying that out very soon. 

4 comments:

  1. I just got done reading The Help this weekend, really liked it. Can't wait to see the movie.

    Sorry about the gain, but I'm sure it's off by now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popcorn cooked in saturated fat, in a tub..No idea about a gain ? Hmm..No carrots to take to the movie ? Anything else you can sneak in that is tasty and not so bad for you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. I have been reading your blog and heard about your comments..I have been waiting for you. Muhahaha...yea your right I f'ed up. Back on track now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for free DVDs to try, especially in a giveaway! Thats great. So have you tried it yet? ;) Please post a review to us!

    ReplyDelete