There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Progressing quite well

It's been a few weeks since I posted.  I have been busy at work, busy at home, busy on the weekends, I find it hard to blog.  I'm not even sure if I still have anyone who actually still reads this, but I still find it therapeutic to journal this weight loss journey so I will still blog.   Maybe one day I will find the courage to post my blog on Facebook for all my friends to see. That will be the day I want everyone to see how far I have come.  Right now I am still hush hush. 

I am pleased to announce since last posting I have lost 9 more pounds making my weightloss "reset" 16 pounds lost.  My goal for February was 10 pounds, I got eleven.   My goal for March is 10 pounds.  I have lost 5. So half way there! I have a "super" goal in my head of 15 but won't be bummed if I don't make that. 

I have been exercising about 6 days a week.  Usually on my treadmill, sometimes a workout video or a combo of both.  I took off Sunday and Yesterday because I have been working on some things for my daughter's birthday on Saturday but I plan to get good workouts in for the rest of the week. 

There is a good chance I won't be weighing in this coming weekend because I am due my monthly visit and I don't want to step on the scale and get discouraged if I see a gain or no movement.  So I think I will avoid Mr. Scale until the following weekend. 

Hope everyone is doing good!  Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great reset! Hope the birthday goes well. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing 11 pounds in the shortest month of the year is awesome. I am sure you will me your 10 pound goal for March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no magic tool that will give you good shape once and for all. Each recommendation, diet, or workout has to be implemented regularly. Still, there are things which might help on your way. The number of tips I have learned at http://bit.ly/Qh9G8S helped me enhance my strength and intensify workouts without overeating. I am enjoying quicker results and the inprovements of my shape.

    ReplyDelete