Followers


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lots going on this week

First off I did not weigh in this week.  TOM was in town and I was really bloated.  So I skipped.  Hoping next week I see a good loss.  I made out a weekly menu and I have to say that works well for me I am going to push myself to continue to do that.  Last night my son snapped a picture of me and the husband playing UNO.  Oh no! I ended that game real quick and jumped on my exercise bike.  That picture depressed me the rest of the night, I guess it motivated me too.  My daughter gets to start pre school tomorrow.  I had to go through this whole big process to get her approved.  She has a speech problem, like a lot of kids she does not enunciate a lot of words correctly.  For example she will say "poon" instead of spoon or she will say "mell" instead of smell.  I have been going through the process since August and she finally gets to start tomorrow.  She will be so excited when I tell her she gets to ride the big bus with her brother.  I of course will take her the first day. :)  The early start program is at my son's school which is really cool and convenient.

Also I know this stuff is not weight loss related but I really need some prayers.  I have a final court hearing on Thursday for my custody with my children.  Now I am not trying to not let my ex husband not be able to see the kids I just want to make sure I have full legal custody.  Which means I have all say in schooling, doctors, ect.  Last February I got re-married.  My ex-husband kept the kids while we were on our honeymoon.  While I was gone he un-enrolled Tyler (son) out of his school he had went to all year round and en-rolled him in another school closer to where he lived.  When I found this out I was livid! I quickly enrolled him back in his school.   He is bi-polar (not medicated), he has had TWO dvo's on him,  one of them was on me, he hasn't kept a job in years, he went to jail for 90 days for stealing credit cards, he has given my 40.00 since we have been divorced.  He is supposed to pay half of daycare, he don't.  I pay 740.00 a month people! He is supposed to keep them on insurance, my current husband has them on his.  I could go on and on but I won't.  I just need prayers that everything goes my way.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying that the situation with your ex resolves itself and you'll have final say! And don't let pictures discourage you, soon enough you'll be begging people to take more so you can make sure that skinny mini is really you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely hope that Thursday will do you right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your family!!

    I understand on the pictures.. I've never minded being in them before, even when overweight. It's really started bothering me lately though. Time to do something about it!

    ReplyDelete