Followers


Friday, November 4, 2011

36

Today I hit 36 followers.  I know a lot of you have a ton more followers than me but I think 36 is a awesome number. When I first started this blog I didn't know if I would even get followers. I am so thankful 36 of you out there want to hear read what I have to say.

And I sit at 36 pounds lost. (Hopefully that will change tomorrow) So since I am 36 pounds down and I have 36 followers I want to do my very first giveaway when I reach 40 followers and 40 pounds gone. So root for me to get at least 4 new followers and lose 4 more pounds!!

Calorie counting has been good this week.  I have been staying well under my calories and have exercised every night, except for Monday..that was trick or treating.  So I guess I could count that since we walked so much. Speaking of trick or treating the Halloween candy hasn't been that much of a temptation for me.  I will have a small piece every now and then but I make sure track it.  Surprisingly the Reese's have not been touched.  Not by the hubby, the kids or myself.  Not even tempting me. WOW!    Sharon 1 Reese's 0

I weigh in tomorrow. I always have this fear I will not lose.  I know I
have been on track though so it should show a loss. 

I leave you with Halloween pics of my kiddos


Snow White
Snow White and Vampire   

Tyler Before
Tyler After

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the 36 lbs and the 36 followers, to boot! And cute pictures, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on losing 36lbs! Love your pics! :)

    I also wanted to share with you something about followers. I'm not a typical follower. I mean, I don't use that function. I use my blogroll to stay on top on who's writing and posting stuff. So maybe there are others like me out there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always said "wouldnt it be nice to lose 1 lb with every follower" you seem to be doing just that. I wish i could seeing as how i have 94 followers!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for new followers!! and EVEN more your 36lbs!

    Love the pics of your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 36 is your magic number. Let's work to get it higher!!!!!
    Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete