Followers


Friday, January 25, 2013

Knock Knock is anyone still out there?

Well here I am. Back.  As many of you suspect I have not done well on the weight loss front since I have been gone.  It looks like I haven't been here since May.  Quite a while.  Life has been busy.  In June my family went to Disney World. We had a wonderful time but I ate what I wanted on that trip and never looked back.  I have gained every pound I lost back.  Thankfully I haven't gained anymore than that.  I have no excuses. I got lazy with my exercise, I ate horribly.  And made excuse after excuse for myself.  So here I am back at point one...again.  I have been back at point one so many times in my life, it's exhausting.

I'm sitting here making my menu for the upcoming week.  I have looked up new light recipes, I bought a treadmill two days ago and drinking nothing but water. Really hoping this time I can do this.  I'm finally getting back into the mindset I can do this, I need to do this.

Since putting this weight back on I lost I can definably feel the difference in my body.  I'm bummed.  Everyday I wake up and my mind goes right to weight loss, I need to lose weight.  It's constantly on my mind.  I have to either get it off or learn to love my body like it is.  Well I don't love my body like it is, I hate my body like it is.  I miss hearing people comment on how much weight I had lost, wonder what they think now?  I actually miss working out, but I can't get the energy to get off my ass and do it. 

The other day I was ready to do the damn thing.  I ate great all day, I drank plenty of water, I said no to donuts..got home made dinner.  I didn't snack during dinner ( have an issue with that) Had dinner, cleaned up got the kids in bed. ... Put on the Biggest Loser with all intentions of riding my bike the whole show...the effing pedal broke off my bike.  I just sit there for a minute, my husband knew I was getting ready to go into meltdown mode telling me it was okay we can fix it.  I went to the bathroom eyes filled with tears.  I wasn't sure what to do anymore.  So I am making plans today to start new once again.

Okay I'm done rambling for now.  I look forward to blogging again.  I hope I  have followers who are still around. 

4 comments:

  1. Sharon, we have all been there. Hang in there. Every day is a new day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyns right, we've all been there doll. Some of us have been there time and time and time again but you're here stepping up to the bat again so lets go :) Welcome back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have missed it here good to be back. I looked at your pictures, you look great!

      Delete