Followers


Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Monday

When I weighed in this weekend I lost 2 lbs.  Yay! That makes me 42 lbs lost.  Slowly but surely huh!?  I know this time this weight loss journey is going to work.  How do I know you ask? I just know.  Every time I get on that scale and don't see a loss that I think reflects my work for that week I do get a little discouraged but I don't feel like I want to give in.  I keep trying and push harder.  That tells me I have determination and this weight is NOT going to hold me down, not anymore!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I have tons of work to get done this week at work then I am off for 12 glorious days.  I really need a vacation!!!! 

Don't forget about my giveaway.  I have it open for US and Canada. Ta ta for now peeps.. 

8 comments:

  1. I know that kind of feeling you're describing. When I don't get the results I want I don't feel like quitting, I just know that next week will be better. I have no idea where it comes from though, :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your loss! The thing that keeps me going and not giving up is knowing this isn't a race, there isn't an end to it, this is a life long "thing" I have to work at, yes I'm going to have bad days or weeks but I keep pushing forward no matter what and I refuse to ever give up on myself again because for once in my life I know I am worth the fight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic loss! Congrats! 12 days off...how wonderful! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Enjoy your vacation - totally jealous!

    http://loserlike-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when I see that the pounds are falling off. Congrats to you! I know for me this is always a motivating step to lose more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 42 pounds is amazing!! You're doing awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete