Followers


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Keeping Track


Can't figure out how to turn it!  Me 2010. 
 Well here I am...blogging.  Anywho today I am starting something new, and reason being I need to keep track of my success.  I'm thinking if I have to report a progress report every couple of days perhaps I can stay on track this time.  I know I can do this I have done it before dang it I can do it again. 

Today is Thursday and I plan on starting my "lifestyle" change starting on Sunday.  In the next couple of days I am going to get my menu together and my workouts all planned out.  YES I AM!  I am so excited to do this.  I have so many goals I am working toward and will discuss that in the next post. 

I will not be posting my weight or my heaviest weight until I feel comfortable.  I haven't even told my hubby how much I weigh or weighed at my heaviest.  Lets just say I was a big girl and still a big girl. :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment